[Gnso-ssc] Development of process and criteria for selection of GNSO Rep to EC Admin

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Tue May 9 11:42:40 UTC 2017

Marika,

 > Also, now that the RDS Review Team Selection Process has been completed,
 > Susan has indicated that she is still willing to take on the chair
role for this effort.
 > If I recall well, Maxim indicated he was willing to serve as a
vice-chair (Maxim,
 > please correct me if I am wrong)? Of course, if others are interested
in a
 > leadership position for this effort, please share your interest on
the mailing list
 > so it can be considered as a first item of business for your next
meeting.

It would of course be nice and convenient of we could
simply appoint Susan and Maxim, so I am a bit hesitant
to complicate things, but after I ended up as some sort
unofficial custodian of the RDS RT selection process, it
was suggested that I might also want to consider putting
forward my name as a candidate for vice-chair. This is
therefore me carefully and tentatively raising my hand...

      Julf