[Gnso-ssc] Development of process and criteria for selection of GNSO Rep to EC Admin

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Mon May 15 11:01:27 UTC 2017

Julf,

What do you think about this idea?

I think we can  put that for the poll as a question (whom do you support?)
and one of two co-chais (for example me)
will not use title until other persons as Chair, other co-Chair do not participate (or step down due to potential conflict of interests).

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,