[Gnso-ssc] Proposed agenda - GNSO SSC Meeting Wednesday 24 May at 14.00 UTC

Michelle DeSmyter michelle.desmyter at icann.org
Wed May 24 00:29:12 UTC 2017

Thank you Lori,
We will note your apology for tomorrow's call - have a great evening!

Thanks,
Michelle

From: <gnso-ssc-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gnso-ssc-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Lori Schulman <lschulman at inta.org<mailto:lschulman at inta.org>>
Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 6:35 PM
To: Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>>, "gnso-ssc at icann.org<mailto:gnso-ssc at icann.org>" <gnso-ssc at icann.org<mailto:gnso-ssc at icann.org>>
Cc: Trang Nguyen <trang.nguyen at icann.org<mailto:trang.nguyen at icann.org>>, Samantha Eisner <Samantha.Eisner at icann.org<mailto:Samantha.Eisner at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-ssc] Proposed agenda - GNSO SSC Meeting Wednesday 24 May at 14.00 UTC

My regrets for the call.  This is the week of INTA's annual meeting.  I am out of commission for all ICANN work until after US Memorial Day. Thank you.

Lori

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-704-0408, Skype: lsschulman