[Gnso-ssc] Recordings, attendance & AC Chat from GNSO Standing Selection Committee call on Friday, 16 February 2018

Julie Bisland julie.bisland at icann.org
Fri Feb 16 19:25:20 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Please find the AC Chat transcript attached to this email, and the mp3, attendance, and Adobe Connect recording below for the GNSO Standing Selection Committee held on Friday, 16 February 2018 at 17:00 UTC.

Mp3:  https://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-ssc-16feb18-en.mp3

AC recording:  https://participate.icann.org/p2fjz0odfq5/<https://participate.icann.org/p2fjz0odfq5/?OWASP_CSRFTOKEN=1671faeb6732bf448bcb5e6a4b91756005dcfdb39c069ef7b1633d083c4bba04>

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO Master Calendar page: http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_group-2Dactivities_calendar&d=DwMFAw&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=T7dihC2KOrCcSh6gqpTR1zCFx6SDUZafJQ6Z4qc9EiM&s=3HhajnbnTWuZUZEJAXO8Aq9jObFFkFkQnqqqiEFK8dw&e=>

Agenda Wiki page:  https://community.icann.org/x/0xS8B

Attendees:

Maxim Alzoba

Renata Aquino Ribeiro

Susan Kawaguchi

Osvaldo Novoa
Frederic Guillemaut
Lori Schulman

Apologies:  Rafik Dammak, Marika Konings (staff)

ICANN staff: Emily Barabas, Julie Bisland

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Julie