[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Re: Draft poll for review - SSC selection - GNSO Nominated Mentor to the Fellowship Program

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Mon Dec 23 07:19:56 UTC 2019

Dear Ayden,

Thank you for letting us know. Once your replacement is identified, we will work with the NCSG to get him/her onboarded as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,
Emily

From: Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com>
Date: Friday, 20 December 2019 at 19:03
To: "philippe.fouquart at orange.com" <philippe.fouquart at orange.com>
Cc: Emily Barabas <emily.barabas at icann.org>, "gnso-ssc at icann.org" <gnso-ssc at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [Gnso-ssc] Draft poll for review - SSC selection - GNSO Nominated Mentor to the Fellowship Program

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that I have asked the NCSG to replace me on the Standing Selection Committee. As I look at my calendar for the next year, unfortunately I will not be able to commit to this working group to the extent that I had originally hoped. I think it makes more sense for me to be replaced sooner, rather than later, given the SSC is still in its 'start up' phase with new leadership about to take the helm. Thanks for your understanding.

Best wishes for this holiday season,

Ayden