[Gnso-ssc] Poll open - deadline 13 December - Candidate for GNSO Non-Registry Liaison to the CSC

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 11:04:40 UTC 2020

Hello Emily,

I do not have permissions to access the page.

Is it possible to grant read rights it until the beginning of 2021 , when I step down from SSC?

P.s: my account is the same, as used to update
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Maxim+Alzoba+SOI <https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Maxim+Alzoba+SOI>

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,