[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Re: Draft poll - GNSO Nominated Mentor for the ICANN Fellowship Program

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Tue Dec 15 14:45:58 UTC 2020

Hi Maxim,

Would it address the concern to change question 3 to state:

"Based on the candidate's materials and your own personal experience if applicable, do you think that the candidate has the experience, skills, and attributes necessary to serve as the GNSO as a GNSO nominated mentor?" (Replace the term "represent" with "serve as")

Staff has added an additional text boxes to provide more space for comments, although please note that there will be an opportunity to comment on the specific qualifications of the candidates during the call where the EOIs are discussed. Please see the survey preview.

Kind regards,
Emily