[Gnso-ssc] Annual re-confirmation of SSC membership and thank you to departing members

Jothan Frakes jothan at jothan.com
Mon Oct 26 20:23:25 UTC 2020

I am going to +1 onto this.  Great group and well organized.  The ICANN
Staff supporting this process were exceptional, proactive and professional,
the leadership has been smooth, we have had complimentary diversity and a
good range of perspectives in each consideration.  And the group was a
delight to work with, and it has been a privilege.

I hope to continue serving on the SSC, and I have served my first year.  I
am able to continue, but do need to loop in the Registrars' Excom and
membership to determine if that is aligned with membership's direction, or
if we want to have another participant step in.  As much as I'd prefer to
proclaim I will remain, it feels the right thing to do within my supporting
stakeholder group that I am here to represent.

That being said, I'll be redundant and say it has been a privilege and I
hope to continue on with the group's important work.

-Jothan

Jothan Frakes
Tel: +1.206-355-0230