[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Re: SSC poll open - deadline 15 September 2020 - GNSO Liaison to the GAC selection process

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Sep 8 23:17:23 UTC 2020

Thank you Jothan – but thanks really go to Emily who created it ☺ So glad to hear that it worked well for you!

Kind regards,
Julie

From: Jothan Frakes <jothan at jothan.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 6:34 PM
To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org>
Cc: Johan Helsingius <julf at julf.com>, "gnso-ssc at icann.org" <gnso-ssc at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [Gnso-ssc] SSC poll open - deadline 15 September 2020 - GNSO Liaison to the GAC selection process

It would seem our job is a simple one on this. I have my submission in

BTW, just an observation, I have had to use Survey Monkey for similar polls, and it is not as easy to do as it can look when done well.... @Julie this was a very clear and easy survey monkey process, nice work to you (and/or others involved)

Jothan Frakes
Tel: +1.206-355-0230