[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Re: Poll open - deadline 6 December at 14:00 UTC - GNSO Nominated Mentor for the ICANN Fellowship Program

Craig Schwartz craig at ftld.com
Sun Jan 3 23:43:57 UTC 2021

Thank you Carlton and Happy New Year to the SSC!

Since the 12/27 email with the matrix I made a modification to add row 24
that produces a Combined Average for Skills & Experience and Desired
Attributes.

Take care,
Craig

*--*
Craig Schwartz
Managing Director
fTLD Registry Services | .BANK & .INSURANCE
Mobile: +1 202 236 1154
www.fTLD.com