[Gnso-ssc] Draft SSC Poll - GNSO Representative to the CRP that will nominate the IRP Standing Panel

Craig Schwartz craig at ftld.com
Thu Jan 7 20:13:29 UTC 2021

Hi Sophie,

I think this is a good idea particularly given the newness in using the SSC
for the CRG task and that "the SSC must report back to the SG/C and Council
leadership teams with an assessment of the selection process, including
suggestions for potential improvements to it." We may also want to add the
following, which is called out in the GNSO Guidance document:
- Must be aware of the GNSO’s diversity of interests and conscious of the
need to represent the GNSO as a whole (i.e. must not represent just their
SG/C’s interests)

Thanks,
Craig

*--*
Craig Schwartz
Managing Director
fTLD Registry Services | .BANK & .INSURANCE
Mobile: +1 202 236 1154
www.fTLD.com