[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] RE: Draft SSC Poll - GNSO Representative to the CRP that will nominate the IRP Standing Panel

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 18:55:25 UTC 2021

I agree breaking out these - overall and then specific requirements - in
the poll questions may offer greater clarity for participants as well as
concentrate the mind on the actual SG/C criteria.  All good.

Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*