[Gnso-ssc] Potential Draft Letter on second EOI for CRG

Marie Pattullo marie.pattullo at aim.be
Thu Jan 21 21:00:22 UTC 2021

Thanks Sophie. I think there is one thing that we need upfront – why we are actually sending the letter, i.e. that we could have 2 GNSO volunteers but only 1 came forward, so we’re sending this suggesting that we try to get a second one, because of the importance of the CRG. I’m not sure that is clear enough on a flick read (and we all know it will be flick read given everyone’s heavy agendas ;-)).
Thanks
Marie