[Gnso-ssc] FW: Draft EOI materials - second GNSO representative - Community Representatives Group for IRP Standing Panel selection

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 15:13:07 UTC 2021

Thank you for the update Emily.

In regard to the time commitment for the CRG volunteer, I see the notation
in the EOI on time commitment. While we have no historical data to refer, I
wonder whether it would be appropriate to give a hard estimate in hours
there?

Is there another engagement we could model for this?  Maybe a NomCom
engagement? Or even, previous work as an IRP panelist?

Best,
Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*