[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Re: EOI now open - second GNSO representative - Community Representatives Group for IRP Standing Panel selection

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Mon Mar 8 13:07:19 UTC 2021

Sorry, Craig. Try this: https://gnso.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-08mar21-en.htm

Kind regards,
Emily

From: Craig Schwartz <craig at ftld.com>
Date: Monday, 8 March 2021 at 13:51
To: Emily Barabas <emily.barabas at icann.org>
Cc: "gnso-ssc at icann.org" <gnso-ssc at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [Gnso-ssc] EOI now open - second GNSO representative - Community Representatives Group for IRP Standing Panel selection

Hi Emily,

This link is not working for me.

Craig
--
Craig Schwartz
Managing Director
fTLD Registry Services [ftld.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.ftld.com/__;!!PtGJab4!rxs-o1YyAodS0l61DyX2DOj5nLTHQILWCE2TdYzItrGFFAaseZOuiNE7ZNxbMZhg74ScM1Lcxw$> | .BANK [register.bank]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.register.bank/__;!!PtGJab4!rxs-o1YyAodS0l61DyX2DOj5nLTHQILWCE2TdYzItrGFFAaseZOuiNE7ZNxbMZhg74S_S96MGw$> & .INSURANCE [register.insurance]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.register.insurance/__;!!PtGJab4!rxs-o1YyAodS0l61DyX2DOj5nLTHQILWCE2TdYzItrGFFAaseZOuiNE7ZNxbMZhg74TBWOWT8g$>
Office: +1 202 236 1154
Skype: craig-schwartz