[Gnso-ssc] Poll Open - Deadline Wednesday 7 April at 13:00 UTC

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Tue Mar 30 17:44:28 UTC 2021

Dear SSC members,

The application window is now closed for the second GNSO representative to the Community Representatives Group. Three Expressions of Interest were submitted, from Donna Austin, Chris Disspain, and Flip Petillion. As a reminder, background on the selection process is here<https://community.icann.org/display/GSSC/2nd+Rep+to+CRG+-+IRP+Standing+Panel+-+2021>. Candidate materials are here.<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?spaceKey=GSSCMO&title=2nd+Rep+to+CRG+-+IRP+Standing+Panel+-+Additional+Materials>

Please fill out this poll to help you reflect individually on the candidates and the EOI materials: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QP6J2MX. The poll will close on Wednesday 7 April at 13:00 UTC.

We are tentatively expecting to schedule an SSC call on Thursday April 8 at 13:00 to discuss the candidates, EOI materials, and poll results, but we are hoping to get a few more responses to the scheduling doodle before confirming the date/time. If you have not already done so, please fill out the doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/rsipgmhpkus26dmk?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/doodle.com/poll/rsipgmhpkus26dmk?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link__;!!PtGJab4!vRTnkEd6vhzOhqkdO5q98UdYcg7uqXGsWfe2HiLcISTgt2Y5Bcw9ckUB0uxGNK5VVsAp40mZ9A$>.

Kind regards,
Emily

Emily Barabas
Policy Manager, GNSO Policy Development Support
Phone: +31 (0)6 84507976
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>