[Gnso-ssc] Gracefully exiting the SSC - Term Limit

Jothan Frakes jothan at jothan.com
Mon Oct 25 16:26:47 UTC 2021

Hi All-

I am hitting my term limit and will be leaving the group, but wanted to
thank you all for the collaboration over the last two years and express it
was a privilege to participate in the important work of this group with you
all.

The Registrar Stakeholder Group will be putting forth the name of the
person who will begin representing us shortly.

I look forward to seeing you all in person in [hopefully] the not too
distant future.

-Jothan
Jothan Frakes

CEO, PLISK.com