[Gnso-ssc] FW: Revised SSC Charter - Feedback due Wed 27 April 2022

Brian Winterfeldt Brian at Winterfeldt.law
Wed Apr 13 14:56:18 UTC 2022

Dear Lori,

Attached please find the revised SSC Charter for input from the IPC. I have been through it and except for one small typo, removed the “s” which I corrected - If an SSC member(s) is a candidate- the document is good to go. Please note the deadline to provide input is no later than Wednesday 27 April 2022.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you at INTA.

Kind regards,

Brian
[https://daks2k3a4ib2z.cloudfront.net/59358b8cf7332631232417e8/595fb59d73c5b113a1d2a61b_WIPG_LogoMark.png]<https://www.winterfeldt.law/>

Brian J. Winterfeldt