[Gnso-ssc] Consensus Call - Revised SSC Charter - Deadline 5 May 2022

Arinola Akinyemi jolakin69 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:26:15 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Thanks for your review of the draft revisions. With the exception of one
typo correction flagged by Sam and Brian, there has been no other input on
the document by the agreed deadline. Therefore, as agreed during our last
meeting, we can proceed with a consensus call by non-objection for a one
week period. Absent any objections, this revision will be considered to be
adopted by full consensus and we will submit the attached to Council for
its consideration and approval.

If you have any objections to submitting the attached revision to Council,
please respond on list by Friday* 6 May 2022*.

Kind regards,

Arinola Akinyemi(Ms)
Chair