[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Re: EOI Update

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Tue Jan 11 19:00:26 UTC 2022

Dear all,

A second application for this year has just been received. There are now two EOIs:

  *   Imran Hossen
  *   Chris Disspain

Please see the updated wiki page<https://community.icann.org/display/GSSC/GNSO+Appointed+Mentor+-+ICANN+Fellowship+Program+-+2022> for materials.

Kind regards,
Julie and Emily

From: Emily Barabas <emily.barabas at icann.org>
Date: Tuesday, 11 January 2022 at 19:40
To: Sam Lanfranco <samlanfranco at gmail.com>, "gnso-ssc at icann.org" <gnso-ssc at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Ext] Re: [Gnso-ssc] EOI Update

Hi Sam,

Thanks for pointing this out. Correct, it looks like the wiki functionality automatically allows you to page to applications posted from previous selection processes. Please disregard these. I will see if I can get this functionality disabled.

Kind regards,
Emily