[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Re: FW: Review of the SSC Charter

Arinola Akinyemi jolakin69 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 05:48:13 UTC 2022

*Dear SSC members,*

*Now that we have approval from Council to move forward with the charter
review, here are the suggested next steps:*

   - *SSC members take two weeks to individually read through the charter
   and add comments/suggestions [docs.google.com]
   <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/document/d/1KxpNrhmHhygx5Z29guAwpYC0TsNThrft/edit__;!!PtGJab4!sJbnQWLvc3gXXRRzD-tzD5e5t35yBlSkJLJ_UPyPg9cehoBTBdX_dKMSNkn2w-jrjImG7FdvJA$>
on
   any items they think need to be revisited or revised (deadline for input: 5
   April).*
   - *Staff circulates a doodle to schedule an SSC call for the week
   following the deadline (between 6 and 13 April).*
   - *During the call, SSC discusses inputs from SSC members.*
   - *Staff incorporates proposed edits based on this discussion.*
   - *SSC reviews and approves edits by the mailing list, or in another
   meeting if additional discussion is needed.*
   - *SSC submits proposed updates to the charter to Council.*

*If you have any concerns, feel free to respond on list. In addition,
please keep an eye out for a doodle poll from staff.*

Kind regards,

Arinola Akinyemi(Ms)
CEO,  DigiSphere Limited &Omar Ventures Limited
Founder,  DigiSphere Center for Digital Creativity(DCDC)