[Gnso-ssc] Consensus call closed - Revised SSC Charter

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Sun May 8 06:14:06 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Seeing no objections by the deadline for responses, the charter revisions will be considered a full consensus recommendation by the SSC. Tomslin will submit the attached motion shortly to the GNSO Council, so that Council can consider the revised charter at its upcoming meeting.

Kind regards,
Julie and Emily