[Gnso-ssc] SSC leadership - deadline for input - Friday 18 November

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Tue Nov 15 19:44:17 UTC 2022

Dear SSC members,

During today’s meeting we discussed selection of the SSC leadership team for the 2022-2023 term:

  *   Arinola Akinyemi (BC) has volunteered to stay on as Chair
  *   Alan Woods (RySG) has volunteered to serve as Vice Chair if no other candidates step forward
Thanks to you both! Noting that not all members were able to attend the call, if you have any comments in relation to our candidates for the leadership team, or you would like to step forward for the Vice Chair role, please respond on list no later than Friday 18 November at 23:59 UTC. Absent any additional comments, confirmation of the leadership team will be included on the consent agenda for the December Council meeting.

Kind regards,

Julie and Emily

Emily Barabas
Policy Development Support Senior Manager
Phone: +31 (0)6 84507976
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>