[Gnso-ssc] Proposed Agenda - SSC meeting - Wed 11 January at 13:00 UTC

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Tue Jan 10 13:41:07 UTC 2023

Dear SSC members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our upcoming meeting on Wednesday, 11 January at 13:00 UTC. A few items in advance of the meeting:

  *   Before the call, please review results of the poll<https://www.getfeedback.com/s/HGFIfoJy/> that SSC members filled out to organize their thoughts on the Fellowship Program Mentor candidates.
  *   The approval of the candidate for the GNSO nominated Fellowship Program Mentor will be on the GNSO Council agenda for Council’s 19 January meeting. A placeholder motion<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motions+2023-01-19> was submitted in advance of the document deadline for the meeting. The name of the candidate recommended by the SSC will be filled in once the SSC has completed its process.
  *   We have two alternates participating in this selection process in place of SSC members:
     *   Tim Smith is serving as an alternate for Arinola Akinyemi
     *   Stephanie Perrin is serving as an alternate for Arsene Tungali

Welcome Tim and Stephanie!

Please reach out with any questions in advance of Wednesday’s meeting.

Kind regards,
Julie and Emily

Proposed Agenda
SSC Meeting

  1.  Welcome and SOI updates
  2.  Selection Process: GNSO nominated Fellowship Program Mentor
- Review of Poll Results
- Discussion of Candidates
  3.  Next Steps for Selection Process: GNSO nominated member of the Fellowship Selection Committee
  4.  AOB

Emily Barabas
Policy Development Support Senior Manager
Phone: +31 (0)6 84507976
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>