[Gnso-ssc] Withdrawing EOI for member on the Fellowship Selection Committee

Sam Lanfranco samlanfranco at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:29:20 UTC 2023

Dear SSC colleagues,

As I said in the Chat at the end of the SSC meeting today, I am
withdrawing my EOI for membership on the Fellowship Selection Committee.

In discussions with colleagues prior to the January 6th deadline we
discussed this possibility. I/we had been under the impression that SSC
would not be the vetting committee, but that was not the deciding factor.

I know this might look capricious but at my age there are few body
places left for slings and arrows. I can live with one more. I remain
committed to the work of the SSC.

Regards, Sam

--
Sam Lanfranco, Prof Emeritus, York University & Farmer
AshPiedmont Farm, South Bay, Prince Edward County, Ontario
F:613-476-0429  C:416-816-2852  E:samlanfranco at gmail.com