[Gnso-ssc] CLOSING TODAY: Complete Poll by 11 July at 1800 UTC: GSNO Alternate Non-Registry Liaison to the CSC

Arinola Akinyemi jolakin69 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 13:47:13 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Alan and I would like to encourage anyone of us who is yet to complete the
poll to kindly do so before it closes. This will go a long way in easing
the selection process.

We appreciate your assistance in this regard.

Kind regards,

Arinola Akinyemi(Ms)
CEO,  DigiSphere Limited &Omar Ventures Limited
Founder,  DigiSphere Center for Digital Creativity(DCDC)