[Gnso-ssc] POLL STILL OPEN: Complete Poll before 12 July at 1100 UTC: GSNO Alternate Non-Registry Liaison to the CSC

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Jul 11 21:26:29 UTC 2023

Dear all,

We are still missing responses from several members so we are keeping the poll open.  Please let us know ASAP if you are having any difficulty taking the poll or accessing the materials.
If you can, and you have not already done so, we urge you to take the poll prior to tomorrow’s meeting at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DHyuSYMmtYUMuc9WWOW9ERDWJCs3GZC3qczh529by4c/edit
Kind regards,
Julie