[Gnso-ssc] Call for Volunteers: SSC Chair and Vice Chair(s)

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 17:44:19 UTC 2024

Warm welcome to the new colleagues joining. I look forward to working with
you for this term.

I would like to register my support for Remmy submission here. I suggest
staff to allow people to keep on sending EOI but we conclude this process
after the orientation.

This will give a chance to the newest colleagues to understand our work and
then decide whether they need to volunteer for a position or not.

Thank you,
Arsène