[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] RE: Call for Volunteers: SSC Chair and Vice Chair(s)

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 04:16:40 UTC 2024

Hi all.  Thanks for including me on these transition emails.  The new Nom
Com rep on SSC will be Desiree!  Many thanks to Desiree for stepping in
here as I am very involved with the Sub Pro IRT and the Name Collision
Analysis Project work.

It looks as though you have volunteers to act as Chair and Vice Chair.  It
would seem that a meeting could be called for the purpose of designating
those roles.    This would not prevent a Motion at Council to confirm Mark
Datysgeld in the Mentor role since that was decided with full consensus in
the the recent meeting.

Congrats to all new members!  Working via full consensus is a very
rewarding experience!
Anne
Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor