[GNSO-TPR] TPR-P1 - 31 July Project Package

Berry Cobb Berry.Cobb at icann.org
Thu Aug 5 21:10:35 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Please find a link below to the first edition, produced monthly, project package for the TPR PDP (31 Jul 2021). For those that are not familiar with this package, it is a snap-shot at the close of each month and developed by the leadership team to report on the working group’s activities and status of the project. It is also distributed to the GNSO Council to keep them informed as managers of the PDP. The package is deposited on the wiki so that we can track access statistics.

Link: https://community.icann.org/x/MQDQCQ

  1.  Page 01 – Summary dashboard
  2.  Page 02 – Project Sitrep – an extract from the Council’s Project List
  3.  Page 03 – Group roster
  4.  Page 04 – Group attendance for plenary meetings
  5.  Page 05 – Work and activity metrics
  6.  Page 06 – Project Plan, Gantt chart
  7.  Page 07 – Work plan & Action items for the period

The Chair will discuss this briefly during his introduction at next week’s meeting. Please let me know if you have questions in the meantime.

Thank you.

Berry Cobb
Policy Development Program Manager
berry.cobb at icann.org