[GNSO-TPR] Concurrent changes; transfer of DNS service

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Mon May 17 03:53:10 UTC 2021

On the call Friday, I commented that a change of registrar may also require
a change in DNS service at the same time.  I also asked if the distinction
between inter-registrant and inter-registrant mentioned in the charter
covered the case where both the registrant and registrar were changing at
the same time.

Attached is a note digging into these cases.  In brief, I
recommend consideration of both the one-at-a-time changes AND full
understanding of how to make multiple changes.

Thanks,

Steve