[GNSO-TPR] Concurrent changes; transfer of DNS service

registrar at 22.cn registrar at 22.cn
Tue May 18 01:46:03 UTC 2021

Hi Steve,

    My suggestion is that when the registrant moves their registration to another registrars, as the gaining registrar, it should be able to allow the registrant to use the current DNS service during the inter-registrars transfer process or after the inter-registrars transfer is completed, then it can be solved and without a disruption in resolution. In my opinion, this is not a complicated function. Thanks.

Best regards,
Min Feng

International Affairs Team
22Net, Inc
Phone: +86-571-88276021
Fax: +86-571-88276022
Address: 11/F,Bldg No.2, Hangzhou Internet Innovation Pioneer Park, No.176 Zixia Street, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Post code:310030