[GNSO-TPR] Notes and action items - TPR WG Meeting #23 - 16 Nov 2021

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Wed Nov 17 13:23:57 UTC 2021

Dear Working Group members,

Following yesterday’s call, staff had an action item to review the deliberations about the proposed notification of TAC provision and specifically how this notification should fit alongside the provision of the TAC itself. In going back to the recordings, I can confirm that Sarah’s recollection is correct – members expressed support for the idea that if the TAC is being provided by email and the notification of TAC provision is being provided by email, these can be combined. If the TAC is provided by another method and it's not certain that it was directly sent to the RNH, then the RNH must be notified separately. Please see pages 29-33 of the transcript from 14 September here: https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/policy/2021/transcript/transcript-gnso-tpr-14sep21.en_.pdf.

Thanks for catching the error in the text, Sarah. We will go ahead and update the draft recommendations.

Kind regards,
Emily