[GNSO-TPR] Proposed agenda for meeting #22 on Tuesday 19 October2021 at 16:00 UTC

Sarah Wyld swyld at tucows.com
Fri Oct 15 13:24:56 UTC 2021

Hi team

Reviewed the ICANN72 pdf, have a comment.

The page 8 definition of the AuthInfo code (“Unique code created by a registrar on a per-domain basis to identify the registrant of the domain name”) is not the definition we came up with, I think it’s pieces pulled together from the current Transfer Policy. Can this be marked on this slide as unofficial and not the long-term definition, with the source included, and a note that updating this definition is part of our group’s work? I just wouldn’t want this slide to lead anyone to think that this is our current working definition, should be used in the long-term, etc.

Thanks!

--
Sarah Wyld, CIPP/E

Policy & Privacy Manager