[GNSO-TPR] [Ext] Re: Proposed agenda for meeting #22 on Tuesday 19 October2021 at 16:00 UTC

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Mon Oct 18 07:15:18 UTC 2021

Hi Jim and everyone,

Thanks for the follow up. If the group prefers, we could use Jim’s new proposed definition from the working document in slide 8 of the ICANN72 deck. Here is the text Jim proposes: “A Transfer Authorization Code (TAC) is a token created by the registrar of record and provided upon request to the registrant or designated representative.  The TAC is required to transfer a domain name from one Registrar to another registrar and when presented authorizes the transfer.”

If there are any objections, please share them on list.

Kind regards,
Emily