[GNSO-TPR] Meeting Invitation | Transfer Policy Review PDP WG call | Tuesday, 09 November 2021 at 16:00 UTC
julie.bisland at icann.org
Tue Oct 19 17:56:29 UTC 2021
Reminder: The next call will be during ICANN72, Tuesday, 26 October at 10:30-12:00 local time (17:30 UTC). The zoom URL will be posted here<https://72.schedule.icann.org/meetings/arGuTDNFKAgHQCgpE> shortly before the meeting. Be sure you have registered!
Below is the next call taking place after the ICANN72 meeting.
The next Transfer Policy Review PDP WG call is scheduled for Tuesday, 09 November 2021 at 16:00 UTC for 90 minutes.
Zoom Room Information:
Main Zoom Webinar link: https://icann.zoom.us/j/95363727469?pwd=N3A3OWFSaTlUME9wZzlGajk5VUI3QT09 [icann.zoom.us]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/icann.zoom.us/j/95363727469?pwd=N3A3OWFSaTlUME9wZzlGajk5VUI3QT09__;!!PtGJab4!vQUeA6MJfcr-A_RjhiKhyIK1tDOvuMfUmK-p7PBbKXVpTpDJDFh1Vx2q69ln_-UMqtsw69TfeA$>
If you are joining via audio only:
One tap mobile:
US: +19294362866,,95363727469#,,,,*7490739013# or +13017158592,,95363727469#,,,,*7490739013#
Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 929 436 2866 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or 888 788 0099 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 953 6372 7469
International numbers available: https://icann.zoom.us/u/acdLFXPLp6 [icann.zoom.us]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/icann.zoom.us/u/acdLFXPLp6__;!!PtGJab4!vQUeA6MJfcr-A_RjhiKhyIK1tDOvuMfUmK-p7PBbKXVpTpDJDFh1Vx2q69ln_-UMqtvZAh2uYw$>
Members, alternates, and observers all have different access and participation directions, please read below!
ALL: Before joining the call:
* Please send apologies and dial out requests to gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org> only
* Please be sure you have read the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/expected-standards-2016-06-28-en>
* Visit the Wiki Agenda meeting page: https://community.icann.org/x/dwiHCg
* Check your time zone: https://tinyurl.com/4bmm2fpp
ONLY FOR MEMBERS & ALTERNATES:
* Please join via the Main Zoom Webinar link above and staff will promote you to panelist.
* Chat: Members (and alternates replacing members), please select Everyone so everyone can see and so it’s captured afterwards.
* Alternate replacement confirmations – For tracking alternate replacements, use the google form [docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXP3-H595xH4EFgaR3ydOr-1o9BLAVGUIRytxM4d-TDoSQAQ/viewform__;!!PtGJab4!vQUeA6MJfcr-A_RjhiKhyIK1tDOvuMfUmK-p7PBbKXVpTpDJDFh1Vx2q69ln_-UMqtszsVGk9Q$> to communicate the replacement (alternate) and the duration. This information will be publicly posted to the Alternate Log-Transfer Policy Review PDP<https://community.icann.org/x/V4aUCQ> wiki page.
* Alternates (not replacing a member): Rename your line by adding THREE Zs (zzz) before your name and add, in parentheses (your affiliation - alternate) after your name. To rename in Zoom, hover over your name and click ‘rename’.
* Alternates (not replacing a member) are not allowed to engage in the chat or use any of the other zoom room functionalities such as raising hands or agreeing/disagreeing.
ONLY FOR OBSERVERS:
* Observers will have ability to view member chat and information shared in the zoom webinar room. Observers will not be able to use chat or raise hands.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the GNSO-TPR