[GNSO-TPR] Input requested: More additional security measures

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Fri Oct 29 12:18:47 UTC 2021

Dear WG members,

As a follow-up to Tuesday’s session, staff has created a new section of the Additional Security Measures Working Document for members to list other potential security measures for the group to discuss. Please add your notes on page 8 of the working document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q7xaJuxi50Q6TDD26H92P6wOfZ8luap1wdWOtIgkv7o/edit>.

We look forward to continuing the discussion on 9 November. Wishing everyone a restful break from WG activities until then.

Kind regards,
Caitlin, Berry, Julie, and Emily