[GNSO-TPR] Post Call | Transfer Policy Review PDP WG | Tuesday, 31 August 2021 at 16:00 UTC

Sarah Wyld swyld at tucows.com
Thu Sep 2 14:53:51 UTC 2021

Thanks for a very interesting (and at times confusing) meeting this week, team.

I’ve made a start at laying out the new transfer process, including the step in the process, what the specific action is in each step, who does it and where, and any related messaging. I’ve based this on our team discussions and the TechOps paper that we’ve referred to.

You can find it here: Transfer Steps & Notifications

My hope is that writing it out in this manner will help us ensure we’ve got all the steps in the right order and let us figure out what messaging is appropriate at each stage.

Please note there are already some comments in the cells (little yellow flag in the top right corner, or if you hover on the “sheet1” tab at the bottom you’ll see a popup of where all the comments are).

I very much encourage and appreciate input and changes, and I'm sorry I can’t be at next week’s meeting to discuss it in detail (I will listen to the recording).

Thanks!!

--
Sarah Wyld, CIPP/E

Policy & Privacy Manager