[GNSO-TPR] suggested text for TAC composition

James Galvin jgalvin at donuts.email
Fri Apr 29 21:45:41 UTC 2022

At our last meeting on 26 April, I agreed to provide some suggested text for the composition of the TAC.  I have attached a PDF document with my suggestions.

I use the plural because it turns out that specifying minimum requirements for the TAC effects 3 preliminary recommendations, #7, #9, and #11.

In the attached document I have highlighted my suggestions, and included the appropriate references.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the next two meetings of the PDP, although I will be available via email to answer any questions or concerns that can not wait until my return on 17 May.

Thanks,

Jim