[GNSO-TPR] Proposed agenda for meeting #55 on Tuesday 26 July at 16:00 UTC

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Mon Jul 25 13:46:10 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Here is the link to the document we will go through on tomorrow’s call: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eB3cowSoEp4ERoqQmlc3hc5dpV4g5NzP/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=106429012576252349565&rtpof=true&sd=true

If you are reading through the document prior to the call, please note that the text in italics is example text to demonstrate how the sheet will be used. It is not intended in any way to suggest or prescribe outcomes for the group.

We look forward to walking through the document in more detail tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Julie, Caitlin, Berry, and Emily