[GNSO-TPR] Proposed agenda for meeting #50 on Tuesday 7 June at 16:00 UTC
emily.barabas at icann.org
Thu Jun 2 15:17:07 UTC 2022
Dear Working Group members,
Please find below the proposed agenda for the next meeting scheduled to take place on Tuesday 7 June 2022 at 16:00 UTC.
Prior to the call, please take a few minutes to review this document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-iMcSboPsoTCHYye_u0uVmaVgNiOP7FKYXkO3FWhY2c/edit>. It includes two draft questions for community input to include in the Initial Report public comment:
* Question regarding who is best positioned to manage the standard 14 day TTL (text previously shared with WG)
* Question regarding whether the Gaining Registrar’s IANA ID should be included in the Notification of Transfer Completion (WG had previously agreed to include a question on this topic, but the text is newly drafted)
If you believe that the framing of these questions either includes inaccuracies or does not sufficiently capture the issues, please respond on the mailing list prior to Tuesday’s call.
Julie, Berry, and Caitlin, and Emily
Transfer Policy Review Phase 1(a) - Meeting #50
7 June 2022
1. Roll Call & SOI updates
2. Welcome and Chair Updates
3. Preview of Public Comment Form
* Next session is at ICANN74: Monday 13 June at 8:30 UTC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the GNSO-TPR