[GNSO-TPR] Meeting Invitation | Transfer Policy Review PDP WG call | Tuesday, 28 June 2022
julie.bisland at icann.org
Tue Jun 7 17:09:51 UTC 2022
As stated on the call, the next TPR Team meeting will be during ICANN74: Monday 13 June at 10:30 CEST (08:30 UTC). Please see the ICANN74 Schedule for join information.
* ICANN74 wiki agenda page: https://community.icann.org/x/vhN1Cw
* Please be sure your registration is up-to-date (in-person or virtual)!
* Entrance to session rooms that are full will be limited to attendees who have signed up for the session. Anyone may join virtually.
* Zoom participation links will be published 24 hours before the ICANN74 sessions start. For more information on how to participate, visit: https://74.schedule.icann.org/attend
Find below the meeting details for the TPR call taking place after ICANN74.
The next Transfer Policy Review PDP WG call is scheduled for Tuesday, 28 June 2022 at 16:00 UTC for 90 minutes.
Zoom Room Information:
Main Zoom Webinar link: https://icann.zoom.us/j/95363727469?pwd=N3A3OWFSaTlUME9wZzlGajk5VUI3QT09 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/icann.zoom.us/j/95363727469?pwd=N3A3OWFSaTlUME9wZzlGajk5VUI3QT09__;!!PtGJab4!vQUeA6MJfcr-A_RjhiKhyIK1tDOvuMfUmK-p7PBbKXVpTpDJDFh1Vx2q69ln_-UMqtsw69TfeA$>
If you are joining via audio only:
One tap mobile:
US: +19294362866,,95363727469#,,,,*7490739013# or +13017158592,,95363727469#,,,,*7490739013#
Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 929 436 2866 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or 888 788 0099 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 953 6372 7469
International numbers available: https://icann.zoom.us/u/acdLFXPLp6 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/icann.zoom.us/u/acdLFXPLp6__;!!PtGJab4!vQUeA6MJfcr-A_RjhiKhyIK1tDOvuMfUmK-p7PBbKXVpTpDJDFh1Vx2q69ln_-UMqtvZAh2uYw$>
Members, alternates, and observers all have different access and participation directions, please read below!
ALL: Before joining the call:
* Please send apologies and dial out requests to gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org> only
* Please be sure you have read the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/expected-standards-2016-06-28-en>
* Visit the Wiki Agenda meeting page: https://community.icann.org/x/cAD5Cw
* Check your time zone: https://tinyurl.com/ymtx2xxu
ONLY FOR MEMBERS & ALTERNATES:
* Please join via the Main Zoom Webinar link above; staff will promote you to panelist.
* Chat: Members (and alternates replacing members), please select Everyone so everyone can see and so it’s captured afterwards.
* Alternate replacement confirmations – For tracking alternate replacements, use the google form [docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXP3-H595xH4EFgaR3ydOr-1o9BLAVGUIRytxM4d-TDoSQAQ/viewform__;!!PtGJab4!vQUeA6MJfcr-A_RjhiKhyIK1tDOvuMfUmK-p7PBbKXVpTpDJDFh1Vx2q69ln_-UMqtszsVGk9Q$> to communicate the replacement (alternate) and the duration. This information will be publicly posted to the Alternate Log-Transfer Policy Review PDP<https://community.icann.org/x/V4aUCQ> wiki page.
* Alternates (not replacing a member): Rename your line by adding THREE Zs (zzz) before your name and add, in parentheses (your affiliation - alternate) after your name. To rename in Zoom, hover over your name and click ‘rename’.
* Alternates (not replacing a member) are not allowed to engage in the chat or use any of the other zoom room functionalities such as raising hands or agreeing/disagreeing.
ONLY FOR OBSERVERS:
* Observers will have ability to view member chat and information shared in the zoom webinar room. Observers will not be able to use chat or raise hands.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Transfer Policy Review PDP WG .ics
Size: 4763 bytes
Desc: Transfer Policy Review PDP WG .ics
More information about the GNSO-TPR