[GNSO-TPR] CORRECTION re: Next Call / Meeting Invitation | Transfer Policy Review PDP WG call | Tuesday, 22 March 2022
julie.bisland at icann.org
Tue Mar 1 19:45:49 UTC 2022
As a reminder the meeting being held during ICANN73 will take place on Tuesday, March 08 2022 at 10:30 local time (14:30 UTC).
* ICANN73 wiki agenda page: https://community.icann.org/x/ywEiCw
* Please be sure you are registered for ICANN73!
* Zoom participation links will be published 24 hours before the ICANN73 sessions start. For more information on how to participate, visit: https://73.schedule.icann.org/attend [73.schedule.icann.org]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/73.schedule.icann.org/attend__;!!PtGJab4!o9l_7pqXdT-8CzyCCtzIggt2OZUwfxg65lyfUwVYceyZxHEyeS-3hWJ239v2YbiFMXzSBmJiMw$>
Find below the meeting details for the TPR call taking place after ICANN73.
The next Transfer Policy Review PDP WG call is scheduled for Tuesday, 22 March 2022 at 16:00 UTC for 90 minutes.
Zoom Room Information:
Main Zoom Webinar link: https://icann.zoom.us/j/95363727469?pwd=N3A3OWFSaTlUME9wZzlGajk5VUI3QT09 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/icann.zoom.us/j/95363727469?pwd=N3A3OWFSaTlUME9wZzlGajk5VUI3QT09__;!!PtGJab4!vQUeA6MJfcr-A_RjhiKhyIK1tDOvuMfUmK-p7PBbKXVpTpDJDFh1Vx2q69ln_-UMqtsw69TfeA$>
If you are joining via audio only:
One tap mobile:
US: +19294362866,,95363727469#,,,,*7490739013# or +13017158592,,95363727469#,,,,*7490739013#
Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 929 436 2866 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or 888 788 0099 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 953 6372 7469
International numbers available: https://icann.zoom.us/u/acdLFXPLp6 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/icann.zoom.us/u/acdLFXPLp6__;!!PtGJab4!vQUeA6MJfcr-A_RjhiKhyIK1tDOvuMfUmK-p7PBbKXVpTpDJDFh1Vx2q69ln_-UMqtvZAh2uYw$>
Members, alternates, and observers all have different access and participation directions, please read below!
ALL: Before joining the call:
* Please send apologies and dial out requests to gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org> only
* Please be sure you have read the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/expected-standards-2016-06-28-en>
* Visit the Wiki Agenda meeting page: https://community.icann.org/x/KBAiCw
* Check your time zone: https://tinyurl.com/fh6m7max
ONLY FOR MEMBERS & ALTERNATES:
* Please join via the Main Zoom Webinar link above; staff will promote you to panelist.
* Chat: Members (and alternates replacing members), please select Everyone so everyone can see and so it’s captured afterwards.
* Alternate replacement confirmations – For tracking alternate replacements, use the google form [docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXP3-H595xH4EFgaR3ydOr-1o9BLAVGUIRytxM4d-TDoSQAQ/viewform__;!!PtGJab4!vQUeA6MJfcr-A_RjhiKhyIK1tDOvuMfUmK-p7PBbKXVpTpDJDFh1Vx2q69ln_-UMqtszsVGk9Q$> to communicate the replacement (alternate) and the duration. This information will be publicly posted to the Alternate Log-Transfer Policy Review PDP<https://community.icann.org/x/V4aUCQ> wiki page.
* Alternates (not replacing a member): Rename your line by adding THREE Zs (zzz) before your name and add, in parentheses (your affiliation - alternate) after your name. To rename in Zoom, hover over your name and click ‘rename’.
* Alternates (not replacing a member) are not allowed to engage in the chat or use any of the other zoom room functionalities such as raising hands or agreeing/disagreeing.
ONLY FOR OBSERVERS:
* Observers will have ability to view member chat and information shared in the zoom webinar room. Observers will not be able to use chat or raise hands.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Transfer Policy Review PDP WG .ics
Size: 5064 bytes
Desc: Transfer Policy Review PDP WG .ics
More information about the GNSO-TPR