[GNSO-TPR] Post Call | Transfer Policy Review PDP WG | Tuesday, 22 March 2022

Steinar Grøtterød steinar at recito.no
Wed Mar 23 07:00:02 UTC 2022

Dear Julie,

The minutes from the call connected to my update from the At-Large discussion on the transfer locks. The sentence “The results showed support for a 60-day period for locks as well as 30 days” is not correct. More accurate is that the “majority of the CPWG members were in favor of reducing the lock period for post-create and post transfer locks”.

The poll results – as distributed to the GNSO-TPR mailing list, show that the 60 days alternative had 7% of the votes, while the 10 days and 30 days lock were favored.

I hope the minutes can be updated accordingly.

Regards,
Steinar Grøtterød