[GNSO-TPR] Proposed agenda for meeting #47 on Tuesday 17 May 2022 at 16:00 UTC

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Mon May 16 20:07:03 UTC 2022

Apologies I cannot make the call tomorrow as I have to be in court with a
client.

We in the IPC also wanted to Flag Reco #12 for further discussion:

   - Rec. 12 (line 822 of report) – five calendar days, or 120 hours as
   stated in the report, is too long to wait for a TAC.  While most registrars
   give this to you instantly or within minutes, we wouldn’t want to wait five
   days if the matter was urgent and a registrar had that kind of time
   latitude.  We’d strongly prefer a 1-2 calendar day maximum.

Re Rec #19, we continue to believe that since the stated intention is to
have guardrails, that we should recommend that definitional language and
not leave it up to later implementation and/or unfettered registrar
discretion.

I can make the call next week to further discuss., or here on the list.

Thanks,
Mike

[image: Logo]

Mike Rodenbaugh