[GNSO-TPR] ICANN74 schedule now published
terri.agnew at icann.org
Mon May 23 21:37:30 UTC 2022
This is the first ever ICANN meeting in hybrid format. Whilst some steps will seem familiar, others are brand new, please read the below carefully before creating your schedule.
I MUST REGISTER TODAY FOR ICANN74 INFORMATION
Sign into my ICANN Account, or create an account here<https://account.icann.org/login>.
Register for ICANN74 by clicking in the ICANN SERVICES menu and selecting Meeting Registration Click on the ICANN74 Registration link. Click here<https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/policy/2021/presentation/instructons-how-to-register-for-icann-meeting.pdf> for detailed instructions. The deadline to register for in-person participation is 8 June 2022 at 23:59 UTC.
Before creating my schedule I must read this page carefully, to understand what’s new in the hybrid meeting format: https://74.schedule.icann.org/attend
IN-PERSON PRIORITY SEATING
GNSO Councilors who confirmed they will be traveling to the Hague:
· If you have registered on the ICANN74 Website<https://74.schedule.icann.org/>, you will see the indication that your GNSO Council sessions have already been added to your schedule.
GNSO PDP/EPDP/ST/SG/C Members:
· If you signed up via the google survey as an active PDP/EPDP/ST/SG/C member, you will automatically be signed up to that session.
· If you have not yet signed up to attend ICANN74, have not responded to the surveys sent by gnso-secs, and you will be attending on-site, please only select sessions that you will be attending as an active member or participant
CAN I CREATE MY MEETING SCHEDULE NOW?
* Please choose carefully when signing up for sessions—seating space is limited and the goal is to prioritize the sessions you will actively participate in
* Upon accessing the schedule, I will be asked to confirm whether I’m attending remotely or on-site.
* If I’m participating remotely, all good, please proceed to access to the ICANN74 schedule: https://74.schedule.icann.org/.
* If I’m participating on-site, I must only attend the sessions in which I am an active participant. Please read the https://74.schedule.icann.org/attend page if you are unsure. Please proceed to access to the ICANN74 schedule: https://74.schedule.icann.org/.
* Please remember, for security purposes, participation links will be posted 24-hours prior to the session start times.
There will be no calendar invitations sent, as the meeting schedule allows you
to download all sessions of interest to you, to your individual calendars
Review the Participation Tools and update Zoom
* All sessions will use Zoom rooms. Access details are available 24hrs prior on the ICANN74 Meeting Schedule<https://74.schedule.icann.org/>.
* Visit the Participation Tools page<https://74.schedule.icann.org/participation-tools> for links to download the latest version of Zoom for access to the ICANN74 sessions.
* Please see the ICANN Meeting Virtual Participation How-To Guide<https://74.schedule.icann.org/attend> for more information on how to get the most out of the virtual meeting tools.
Links to Bookmark
ICANN74 Meeting Schedule<https://74.schedule.icann.org/>
GNSO ICANN74 Wiki Page<https://community.icann.org/x/vhN1Cw>
GNSO Session agendas<https://community.icann.org/x/vBN1Cw>
For all GNSO meeting-related queries (RP or others), please email us at: gnso-secs at icann.org and we will be more than happy to assist!
GNSO SO/AC Support team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the GNSO-TPR