[GNSO-TPR] REMINDER | Meeting Invitation | Transfer Policy Review PDP WG call | Tuesday, 18 October 2022
devan.reed at icann.org
Mon Oct 17 13:26:44 UTC 2022
The next Transfer Policy Review PDP WG call is scheduled for Tuesday, 18 October 2022 at 16:00 UTC for 90 minutes.
* If unable to attend, members must communicate their alternate replacement using this google form<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXP3-H595xH4EFgaR3ydOr-1o9BLAVGUIRytxM4d-TDoSQAQ/viewform__;!!PtGJab4!vQUeA6MJfcr-A_RjhiKhyIK1tDOvuMfUmK-p7PBbKXVpTpDJDFh1Vx2q69ln_-UMqtszsVGk9Q$>.
To join - Zoom Information:
Main Zoom Webinar link: https://icann.zoom.us/j/95363727469?pwd=N3A3OWFSaTlUME9wZzlGajk5VUI3QT09 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/icann.zoom.us/j/95363727469?pwd=N3A3OWFSaTlUME9wZzlGajk5VUI3QT09__;!!PtGJab4!vQUeA6MJfcr-A_RjhiKhyIK1tDOvuMfUmK-p7PBbKXVpTpDJDFh1Vx2q69ln_-UMqtsw69TfeA$>
If you are joining via audio only:
One tap mobile:
US: +19294362866,,95363727469#,,,,*7490739013# or +13017158592,,95363727469#,,,,*7490739013#
Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 929 436 2866 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or 888 788 0099 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 953 6372 7469
International numbers available: https://icann.zoom.us/u/acdLFXPLp6 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/icann.zoom.us/u/acdLFXPLp6__;!!PtGJab4!vQUeA6MJfcr-A_RjhiKhyIK1tDOvuMfUmK-p7PBbKXVpTpDJDFh1Vx2q69ln_-UMqtvZAh2uYw$>
Members, alternates, and observers all have different access and participation directions, please read below!
ALL: Before joining the call:
* Please send apologies and dial out requests to gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org> only
* Please be sure you have read the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/expected-standards-2016-06-28-en>
* Visit the Wiki Agenda meeting page: https://community.icann.org/x/EQVpD
* For other places see: https://tinyurl.com/4bymbmzm <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/tinyurl.com/4bymbmzm__;!!PtGJab4!7HzMtAsYie6bHIjp57A6bfqsBBEHps2XdID8fu-O_QRKLBK_7H_Lfkvc9AR7cwySGwChjBYjYqkr72YNsobsby9g5SrqQ50$>
ONLY FOR MEMBERS & ALTERNATES:
* Staff will promote members and alternates to panelist once joined.
* Chat: Please select Everyone so everyone can see your chat, and so it’s captured in the recording.
* Alternate assignments will be publicly posted to the Alternate Log-Transfer Policy Review PDP<https://community.icann.org/x/V4aUCQ> wiki page.
* Alternates (not replacing a member): Rename your line by adding THREE Zs (zzz) before your name and add, your affiliation - alternate after your name.
* Alternates (not replacing a member) are not allowed to engage in the chat or use any of the other zoom room functionalities such as raising hands or agreeing/disagreeing.
ONLY FOR OBSERVERS:
* Observers will have ability to view member chat and information shared in the zoom webinar room. Observers will not be able to use chat or raise hands.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the GNSO-TPR