[GNSO-TPR] Proposed Agenda - Meeting #108 Tuesday, 14 November 2023 at 1600 UTC

Christian Wheeler christian.wheeler at icann.org
Mon Nov 13 18:30:36 UTC 2023

Dear TPR WG members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our next call, taking place tomorrow, 14 November 2023 at 16:00 UTC.

We recommend you double-check your calendar what time this means for you in your time zone, given the recent daylight saving time change. Thank you and we look forward to resuming the discussion on Change of Registrant (COR).

Kind regards,
Christian, Caitlin, Berry, and Julie

Transfer Policy Review - Meeting #108
Proposed Agenda

1. Welcome and Chair updates

2. Overview COR and Charter<https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/policy/2023/correspondence/novoa-et-al-to-council-et-al-06feb23-en.pdf> Questions d1 - d3

3. Discussion of COR Definitions and Change of Control

4. COR Process (time permitting)

5. AOB