[GNSO-TPR] Post Call | Transfer Policy Review PDP WG | Tuesday, 14 November 2023

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Nov 15 17:52:57 UTC 2023

Dear Steinar,

Thank you for your request.  I defer to Compliance, but please see the attached metrics they shared in June of 2021.  For context, see this recording from the ICANN74 session<https://archive.icann.org/meetings/icann74/meetings/exSok5N3N9WTCM4LH.html#/?limit=10&sortByFields%5B0%5D=isPinned&sortByFields%5B1%5D=lastActivityAt&sortByOrders%5B0%5D=-1&sortByOrders%5B1%5D=-1&uid=messagesWidgetTable-exSok5N3N9WTCM4LH> where staff goes over some of the background including Compliance trends with respect to COR. It may be helpful for you to review that recording in conjunction with the numbers so that you can better understand the trends rather than trying to make sense of a spreadsheet with no additional context.

Kind regards,
Caitlin, Christian, and Berry