[GNSO-TPR] Proposed Agenda - Meeting #110 Tuesday, 05 December 2023 at 1600 UTC

Christian Wheeler christian.wheeler at icann.org
Thu Nov 30 23:32:58 UTC 2023

Dear TPR WG members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our next call, taking place on Tuesday, 05 December 2023 at 16:00 UTC.

We will be joined by Holida Yanik of ICANN Contractual Compliance, who will kindly be providing an overview of Compliance’s Transfer complaint metrics (attached for your reference). We highly recommend that you review this data prior to the call and come prepared with any questions.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all virtually.

Kind regards,
Christian, Caitlin, Berry, and Julie

Transfer Policy Review - Meeting #110
Proposed Agenda

1. Welcome and Chair updates

2. Transfer complaint metrics with ICANN Contractual Compliance

3. Recap of revised COR Process

4. Discussion of additional security measures

5. AOB